Calcium Offers Free Access to COVID-19 Symptom TrackerCalcium | 03.31.2020
Essential businesses can also use app to support employees’ health and manage reporting requirementsCHICAGO, IL – Calcium, a digital health analytics company and creator of the world’s first consumer-driven health platform, today announced it is offering free access to its new COVID-19 tracker with symptom assessment. Since the explosive spread of the novel coronavirus across the world, Calcium has been focused on leveraging the full power of its platform to help American businesses and individuals manage and maintain their health during this crisis. Calcium is now providing free access to its remote health monitoring and management platform which allows users to track and monitor COVID-19 symptoms such as body temperature, coughing and shortness of breath. The tracker also conducts daily symptom assessments over a 14-day period, the incubation time of the coronavirus. People who are self-isolating or sheltering-in-place can also use the app to:
- Track symptoms for peace of mind – early detection is critical, especially for high risk individuals.
- Share vitals and health information with family members and provide remote care for loved ones.
- Connect with lab results and digital health records across a variety of sources for a complete view that can be shared with care providers and family.
- Engage employees through Calcium’s free mobile platform to track symptoms
- Enable different levels of data sharing to fit company needs and employee’s comfort level – to ensure the right action at the right time
- Enable employees to share with their family to help reduce stress