Pilot Program Overview
Up to 3 Surgeons
1 Pathway Per Surgeon
- Pathway conversion from paper to digital
- Pathway customization & video enrichment
- Onboarding & training for staff, patients, and caregivers
- On-demand support for staff, patients, and caregivers
- Opportunity to publish results for peer review
Details & Design: Perioperative Care
- On-demand patient access to tasks & enriched digital content. Add videos, images, URLs, and resources to your clinical pathway to boost patient consumption & health literacy.
- Automated reminders & scheduled notifications. Deliver the right steps at the right time in the right context of the patient’s unique experience.
Reduce patient anxiety by informing, educating, and interacting in real time.
- Modernize your patient’s experience with a mobile or web-based app experience. These familiar digital and haptic interfaces provide clarity and calming during one of the most stressful experiences of their lives.
- Reduce no-shows and cancellations by allowing patients to review and preview upcoming tasks, complete surgical prep checklist items, and more.
Improve patient satisfaction
When patients know what to expect, they’re calmer and less anxious about their procedure. They feel cared for, and are happier with the overall experience.
Reduce emergency visits
With video demonstrations patients are more likely to understand and identify real complications and avoid heading to the emergency room for unnecessary evaluation
Increase patient engagement
By scheduling and automating, patient engagements are delivered exactly when they’re needed, reducing no-shows and avoiding patient-led cancellations
Decrease call volume
Care teams can nudge and remind from afar, triage patient issues remotely, and stratify risk without ever answering the phone, reducing unnecessary staffing and burnout
We’re Here to Help
Calcium understands your challenges and has a deep familiarity with patient experience.